Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Mountain Hostel


Yup, Switzerland is the most beautiful country I have ever been to. We are staying at a mountain hostel in Gimmelwald, part way up a mountain (hence the name of the hostel, I guess...) with gorgeous views up and down of the mountains and valley. There are beautiful flowers, snow-capped mountains and cows complete with cowbells. It is the most relaxing, beautiful place I have stayed. Fun, too; we had a rousing game of Spoons last night with up to 10 people playing at one point. All in all, this has been the best hostelling experience of this trip and all others for that matter. Fantastic. Now, because I was the first person to grab the one giant spoon on the table last night in the game, I am going to go take some pictures of it. Tootles. What, that saying is out? Doh.

2 comments:

Milli said...

Are you taking pics of the spoon or of Switzerland. Please clarify.

Sounds like fun. :)

Noe said...

Both, Mils. Both.