Monday, September 17, 2007

Ciao Italia

We left Italy this morning. We are in Switzerlaand now, and the train ride here to Luzern just might be the most beautiful train ride I have ever been on. The majestic mountains and gorgeous lakes. The green of the grass is like none I have ever seen. I am a fan of Switzerland already. Tomorrow we are off to Interlaken and Gimmelwald or something of the like. We just have to get used to a new language and currency now. That and these keyboards...the z and y are switched. That is all for now.

1 comment:

Brittnie said...

Hey Noelani!! I miss you. I want you to know that I have been spiratically reading your blog, but I've either been too busy to write something, or couldn't think of anything good to say. But now it's Friday night, and I'm all caught up on your adventures and missing your hugs very much. I'm sure you and Shelly are having a great time together. Hopefully your aren't getting on each other's nerves too much. (I know that can happen) I can't wait to see your pictures. Oh, if you get a chance to eat Gelato again can you ask for a taste of the pink grapefruit, for me? That was my favorite.
-Brittnie Clark